Vibration Sense is typically one of the first sensory modalities to be impaired as peripheral neuropathy develops. Diaped VibraTip is a wipe-clean, disposable, key fob-sized device that provides a constant and reproducible source of vibration.
- Provides a constant & reproducible source of vibration
- Can be applied to skin more consistently than a tuning fork
- Vibration stimulus extends further than point of pressure
- Single stimulus in a discrete, pocket-sized device
- Eliminates the need to carry around a heavy tuning fork
- No visual or audible cue required - highly specific
- Increased patient engagement - supports patient education
- Quick and easy to use
Diaped VibraTip can be applied to the skin more gently, more discretely, more consistently, more hygienically and more rapidly than a tuning fork.
Vibration stimulus from the Diaped VibraTip extends further than the point of pressure and is less affected by local skin characteristics such as the presence of callus.
The spherical head facilitates application from any angle.
How to use Diaped VibraTip:
- Hold the Diaped VibraTip gently between your thumb and index finger
- Gently touch the patient’s intact skin twice with the rounded tip of the Diaped VibraTip, each time for about half a second
- Explain that "this is touch one" and "this is touch two" whilst randomly activating Diaped VibraTip™ on either the first or second touch
- Then ask the patient which time they could feel a vibration
- This will help obtain a sensitive and specific assessment of vibration perception
Email For Quotation!
Email for quotation
* * * For Products with Retail Price, Please Order from Our Online Retail Shop: Rehabshop.com.sg * * *
Listed are retail price only, for healthcare institutions and dealers, please email us for quotation