RAPAEL Smart Glove for Hand Rehab
RAPAEL Smart Glove is a high-tech rehab device. Starting the training is as simple as wearing the glove, connecting to the “RAPAEL” app and proceeding to play the rehabilitation games.
Sensor Technology that Captures Patient’s Movement and Transferring the data
The Bending Sensor is a variable resistor that changes as it is bent. The sensor is a 9-axis movement & position sensor that consists of 3 acceleration channels, 3 angular rate channels and 3 magnetic field channels that measures wrist movements. They are connected to a computer system which can accurately compute the amount of individual finger movements.
Ergonomic Design for Patient’s Experience
RAPAEL Smart Glove is lightweight and can be worn effortlessly so it allows for various joint movements with ease. The elastomer material is easy to clean and maintain.
Regularly Rehab-Exercise Game Update
RAPAEL Rehab Solution provides various kinds of motion tasks such as ADL-related tasks with entertainment while considering both clinical effectiveness and fun factors. The learning schedule algorithm automatically adjusts to the optimal level of difficulty as you play to balance challenge and motivation.
Proven Effectiveness in Clinical Test
· National Rehabilitation Center Clinical Test
· Published in the Journal of NeuroEngineering and Rehabilitation (JNER, 2016, 13:17 DOI: 10.1186/s12984-016-0125-x)
· Four-week training program: random assignment single blind research
· Control Group: conventional intervention group (n=22)
· Experimental Group: RAPAEL Smart Glove intervention group (n=24)
· Experimental Group (with RAPAEL) Results (Fugl-Meyer score & Jebsen-Taylor test)
· Continued training efficacy even after completion of training (examined one month later)
Email For Quotation!
Listed are retail price only, for healthcare institutions and dealers, please email us for quotation
||RAPAEL SMART GLOVE Video
||Journal of NeuroEngineering and Rehabilitation “Effects of virtual reality-based rehabilitation on distal upper extremity function and health-related quality of life a singleblinded, randomized controlled trial”
||RAPAEL SMART GLOVE Brochure