ergoGLOVE ergonomic FSR Sensor System
- Updated Wireless ergoPAK™ FSR Force Sensing Resistor System (FSR) is an innovative multi-sensor force measurement data acquisition system
- Measures forces between the body and External Surfaces, Tools, and Machines
- FSR Sensors can be used as standalone for testing, or used with accessory Mechanics Gloves or Finger Cots Provided, or Latex or other Gloves
- Wireless radio frequency allows for free motion and data capture with 25 feet.
- Wireless hub is powered by rechargeable coin cell battery
Measure Force Under Restrictive Conditions – GO for the GLOVE
The ergoGLOVE with Force Sensing Resistors is an ergonomic FSR sensor system and can be used to measure localized force between the body, fingers/hand and external surfaces and tools, or between two surfaces. The FSR Sensors are Thin, Flexible, Unobtrusive, and have minimal interference with action or performance. ergoGLOVE is well suited for various task and tool analysis, and product testing, and where the capabilities of the worker need to be compared to the actual job requirements.
Force Sensing Resistors are not a load cell or strain gauge device, though they have similar properties, and can provide a cost-effective alternative. The wireless capability of the ergoGLOVE allows free motion and data capture within a 25 feet. With the ergoGLOVE you can use 1 to 4 Force Sensing Resistors with wireless hub. It can be used as a standalone testing system or simultaneously with other ergoPAK™ sensors. The FDC FET data collection software included with ergoGLOVE captures raw data from the sensor(s), while displaying a real-time graph of the data. Test data is saved in a .csv file format, that can be opened and reviewed for further analysis. Software is compatible with Windows Operating Systems XP and newer.
Force Sensing Resister (FSR) Sensors:
- Sensor Active Area: 0.375 inch diameter / 9.53 mm diameter
- Sensor Length: 2 inches including tail
- Sensor Width: 0.55 inch / 14 mm
- Sensor Thickness: 0.008 inch / 0.203 mm
- Force Range: Maximum Force Limit 100 lbs.
- Wireless hub with 4 connector ports
- Powered by rechargeable coin cell lithium ion battery
- One year Standard Warranty Included. Optional Extended Warranty Packages Available.
The ergoGLOVE Includes
Wireless Connector Hub w/strap USB Dongle, (4) Cables, (16) Disposable FSR Sensors, (2) Mechanics’ Gloves – (1) RH / (1) LH with insert pockets on fingertips and thumb for sensors. Velcro Strips on back of glove for wire management. (Select Size – S, M, L, XL), Latex Finger Cots, FDC FET Data Collection Software, Wall Pack Power Supply, User Manual, Warranty Card, and Carrying Case.
NOTE: ergoGLOVE FSR System can be added to ergoPAK Portable Analysis Kit to expand testing capabilities.
ergoPAK™ Custom Packages
ergoPAK™ Portable Analysis Kit custom packages can be designed and are available to meet your specific testing needs and requirements. Contact Hoggan Scientific and ask for a representative to assist you in designing your own “custom” ergoPAK™ kit.
View Printable Product Datasheet