|Chattanooga Triton DTS Package (TTET300 Traction Table, Triton D|
GALAXY TTET300 Traction Table - 32641
- Provides maximum patient comfort in prone and supine positions for both manual therapy and traction therapy
- Roller-mounted surface prevents friction below the hips and legs
- Repositional head /back section elevates to 85°
- Gas spring assists on friction-free moveable sections for easy positioning
- HalloTronic® System enables electric high/low height adjustment from 57 to 102 cm with capacity up to 200 kg
Mains Power: 230 V - 50/60 Hz, 120 V - 50/60 Hz
Current: Max 1A with 230V, Max 2A with 120V
Dynamic lifting capacity: 200 Kg
Maximum workload: 300 Kg
||L211 cm x W64 cm
||72 cm inclination 0 - 85°
Triton DTS Package - 4767
- 5 unique DTS Pull Patterns deliver pulls designed to closely replicate the manual therapy experience
- Pretension step eases guarding and provides greater comfort for the acute patient.
- Independent timer control for pretension, progression, traction, and regression.
- Automatic speed variation during the Progressive phase.
- Gradient pulls, oscillations, and Progressive Range of Motion.
- Variable speed motor (30%, 50%, 100%) increases treatment flexibility.
- Clinical Protocols™ for cervical and lumbar along with 80 User-Defined Protocol slots.
- Static, intermittent, and cycling traction options.
- Full color graphic library includes anatomical images, common pathologies, and detailed belting techniques on high resolutiontouch-screen.
- Multi-lingual software on board.
- Save patient treatment sessions on Patient Data Cards, which record patient pain mapping, pain scales, and pain types all fromthe unit to the card.
- Surface EMG activation initiates the session when patient relaxes to the EMG targettreatment sessions, and can store up to 10user defined protocols. The TX Traction Unit has Intermittent, Static and Cyclic Traction, Progressive and Regressive steps. User-defined Hold, Rest and Treatment times. The Traction tension parameters: 0-200 lbs.
- Patient data cards
- Patient Interrupt Switch
- Saunders® Cervical Traction Unit(with clevis)
- User Manual on CD
- QuikWrap DTS Belting System
- Knee Bolster Set
- Stabilizer Pressure Biofeedback
||Chattanooga Triton DTS Package (TTET300 Traction Table, Triton DTS Package and Standard Accessories)
Email for quotation
Email For Quotation!
* * * For Products with Retail Price, Please Order from Our Online Retail Shop: Rehabshop.com.sg * * *
Listed are retail price only, for healthcare institutions and dealers, please email us for quotation
|This product was added to our catalog on Sunday 22 August, 2021.|