Flicker Fusion System
The Lafayette Instrument Flicker Fusion system provides the user with a variety of versatile controls to perform accurate and timely measurements of CFF. Digital circuitry is used to provide extremely accurate frequency generation from 1.0 Hz to 100.0 Hz in 0.1 Hz steps. Unlike previous systems, this generation uses a Bluetooth® connection for maximum convenience. The tablet allows for exact and repeatable frequency settings, and a means for test result scoring and storage.
The test options include five modes of operation to cover virtually any test requirement:
- Simple Flicker: Stimulus is decreased from steady to the point at which the light changes from steady to flicker.
- Simple Fusion: Stimulus is increased from flicker to the point at which the light changes from flicker to steady.
- Automatic: Automatically runs test using the Simple Fusion test to determine the fusion frequency and the Simple Flicker test to determine the flicker frequency.
- Adaptive: Displays fixed frequencies and allows the test subject to respond to the frequencies as Flicker or Fusion. This test zeros in on the CFF and automatically ends when the value is determined.
- Self-Control: Allows the test subject to select whether to increase or decrease the frequency. This test is ended by the subject.
The viewing chamber has two lights, one for the left eye and one for the right eye. The light compartments are completely separated, allowing for four stimulus combinations to occur:
- Left: Left eye only
- Right: Right eye only
- Coincident: Left and right simultaneously
- Alternate: Left and right alternately
The viewing chamber is constructed to mitigate extraneous factors, which might distort CFF values. The white lamps produce even illumination over a 1 inch square LED. The stimuli are separated by 2 3/4 inches center to center with a stimulus to eye distance of 15 inches and a viewing angle of 1.9 degrees.
- Viewing Chamber
- AC adapter
- Hand-held response switch
- Power Supply
- AC/DC Wall mount adapter 5V 5W with USB 1.1 Cable A Male to B Male 4.92 feet Shielded
Computer USB port
- Frequency: 1.0 to 100.0 Hz in 0.1 Hz increments with an error of 0.05%
- Slide Holder: 2 x 2 in 35 mm holder for optional neutral density filters with 0.5% to 50% light transmission
- Auto Mode Ramp Rates: Options of 0.5, 1, 2, and 4 Hz per second
- External Response: SPDT normally open hand-held switch with 3.5 mm stereo plug
- Typical Maximum Luminance: 58 Cd/m2
- Viewing Angle: 1.9 degrees
- Light/Dark Ratio: 1:1
- Stimulus Color: White
- Viewing Chamber Color: Black
- Viewing Chamber Mask: Hobart 770094 Welding Oxy-Acetylene
- Viewing Chamber:
- Dimensions: 7 x 19 x 16 inches (L x W x H)
- Weight: 6.3 lbs
Email For Quotation!
||Flicker Fusion System
||Email for quotation
* * * For Products with Retail Price, Please Order from Our Online Retail Shop: Rehabshop.com.sg * * *
Listed are retail price only, for healthcare institutions and dealers, please email us for quotation